5 Tips for Including Your Dog in Your Wedding
So You are planning your big day and you are wondering if you should include your canine companion in it. I believe there is a doubt:
- Maybe he/she will get tired?
- Maybe it will be too many people?
- Maybe it will be too noisy for them?
But as a pet parent there is so many possibilities to have memories with them on your wedding day together with full family. Here in this blog post I have 6 tips why they should be included in your wedding day and even highlight or help during your big day.
1. Definitely get a dog walker during your wedding day
Working with @katieandco_weddings was absolute blessing. Your pets are your bestfriends and part of your family. During wedding day dogwalker helps to entertain your puppy and look after him and most important he will be on time for your photoshoot. This is where Katie helps to keep your doggy's attention to camera and get catch those moments that everyone is looking at camera.
2. Your wedding pictures would be weird without them, they are a part of your family
Your puppies bring joy everyday and your wedding pictures will be so much better with them. Dogs bring so much energy and different vibe to your images. If you are wondering how your dog will feel in front of camera take your puppy to engagement shoot and have some photography fun before wedding day.
3. You can choose them an adorable outfit which match your wedding theme
You have a chance to dress your dog in a wedding outfit such as bow tie or doggy bridesmaid dress or even like your superhero. All your wedding guests will be in awe of the adorableness.
4. Dogs at a weddings?! Brilliant idea! Guests will be entertained and you don't need to worry about leaving them at home
Forget thinking where to leave your dog or worrying about your poor pooch being home alone whilst you say ‘I do’. That should be the least of your worries and also it will be the biggest entertainer of your guests.
5. Your dog obviously could be your ring bearer, one of groomsmen's/bridesmaids or even a flower girl/boy
Your Canine companion could be ring bearer, bridesmaids, bridesmaids, send your canine companion down the aisle too. Then they can be there waiting for you when you arrive. Or better still, walk down the aisle with them.
Event Stylist: @blushandbloomeventstyling
Canine Chaperone: @katieandco_weddings